New Meteorologist at KSDK: Anthony Slaughter joins the team from KOMU-TV

By February 10, 2009 Journalism, KSDK 20 Comments

20 Comments

• Precious Washington says:

he is soooo hott!! i love what he do on the weather. he makes it so interesting to watch. wow..is he single??

• Abernathya1025 says:

He is so hot and very Truthful. But he makes my day when i c him smile and he is a very good Meteorologist.

• Scottyboyd99 says:

wish I could have brought you some hot chocolate to TV plaza in the storm!

• Rcubas says:

ur sososo hot ur the best weather man and very good looking i look forward to the weather thanx to u..

• Jonesdaryl says:

Mr. Slaughter is one hellavu meterologist, he’s the best thing that happened to daytime television in St. Louis in a very long time. Can I please have a autographed picture. THANX

• Cherri says:

Would like to get to know u. U already make me melt wn I c u on ksdk. Please get n touch.618-691-0806. Cherri

• Jmaxine says:

Anthony, as a Nance Scholar, the Nance Scholarship Committee would like to request your participation in our 1st Annual Banquet on Saturday Evening April 30,2011 in the Fellowship Hall, 3200 Washington Blvd. Dinner to be served around 6:30. We are asking if you could MC a brief program and share some of your experiences as they relate to Nance Scholarship. Jocelyn Anderson 727-1814

• Steve Miller says:

Anthony is definetly the best thing that ever happened to KSDK, he is awesome! Ryan Dean too! Wish I could meet Anthony sometime, I bet he’d be a lotta fun to hang out with.   :O)

• my daughter loves you since the first day you were on ksdk before your personality even had a chance to develop and since then I have admired you skills as a meteorologist as well. Her birthday is thursday July 21st and I was wondering if you could give a shout out to Ellen Pottgen for a nice start to her 19th year !

• Lenore says:

Hello Anthony, my daughter graduated from Hazelwood East with you, I met you once at the High School play Guys and Dolls, you were very good.  She does not know that I am sending this too you.  But the reason Iam writing to you, I would like to invite you to our church. The Sanctuary on 270 and Mcdonnell Blvd.  Sunday school starts at 10:am, and Church begins at 11:00 a.m.  We also have services in the evening beginning at 6:00 p.m.

My name is Ms. Holmes, in case you can make it one Sunday, we have visitors cards so you can put my name down, as my visitor.  My daughter is Tiffany, she is in your year book, just so you don’t think I am making this up.

Keep up the good forecast.

• Jan Oehrle says:

We always enjoy seeing Anthony on KSDK since we first saw him in Columbia when he was a student.  We don’t see him anymore.  Has he moved on to a new post?

• deborah hayes says:

I was also wondering about Anthony, where is he?  Did he move on to another station, in another city?  This appeared to have happened rather suddenly.  Does anyone have the full, correct story?

• Linda V. says:

please will someone tell us what happened to anthony. He was truly the best weather person on channel five and we miss him so much.

• Linda S says:

I agree – Anthony is the best!  Hope he’s on vacation and hasn’t left the station…..miss him!

• Marline says:

Is he still employed? He has not been on this week.

• Marline says:

Mike Roberts is THE best but Anthony is cute with Kelly.

• mommyx3 says:

according to his website, he is now working in San Jose, CA

• Mary Ann Lehnen says:

Yes He has left St. Louis and working in California. I heard it was a great opportunity for him.  He will be sorely missed.  Good Luck Anthony.

• Sgiada18 says:

That’s a shame he left.he made the whole broadcast. and he and Kelly had awesome chemistry.

• Dano says:

Seems like channel 5 just can’t keep quality people anymore! Lost Deanne , Rebecca Wu, Jasmine Huda, and now Anthony. I think they must be trying to cut cost and make more money. Jerks at the top!!!

%d bloggers like this: